Saturday, April 26, 2008

Its official.

This is going to be the new home for any news related to my music, life, and everything inbetween. So stick around and join the crazy ride. I'm glad to have you guys stick around :)

Last night was a good friends birthday party, we celebrated at Old Venice. If you frequent Jackson often, I think it is one of Jackson's best kept secrets. If you want some of the best tasting pizza in your life, then I highy sugget it to you. Tell them that James Davis sent you!

For those that are interested I am playing a show on Saturday, May 17th at Castlewoods Country Club in Flowood, MS. It should be a fun night. If you want to hear me play some 70s and 80s music (as well as some of my own) then this is going to be a night not worth passing up.

If you are interested in booking me for a show this summer (no size too small) then please contact me at music785@bellsouth.net for solo bookings. If you are interested in hearing some of my music, you can check out my single at www.myspace.com/jamesdavismusic. Also, (gosh I feel like a talking billboard) if you are interested in some of my photography, I gladly have some for sale and I will gladly come and shoot photos for you! you can check those out at http://www.flickr.com/photos/jamesdavis/show/

If you want more information about the upcoming show, contact me at the address above, I look forward to hearing from all of you.

No comments: