Saturday, May 17, 2008

The after thought.

For those that made it out to the show at Castlewoods, thank you so much for the support. For those that attended, you know already of the news I am going to formally announce, so bare with me for those that were unable to make it.

My real good friend Wade Patterson and I have spent the last several days together between working and we have been talking, writing music, and anything else inbetween. And we started a new band which we have named Joshua's Conquest. Duo guitars, duo vocals, cannot get any better than that.

Don't worry! I am still doing my solo stuff on the side, which you can check out here and you can also check out Wade's solo stuff here. I promise your ears will love it.

Joshua's Conquest I think has the potential to be something huge. We'll see where it goes :)

Til later.
JD

No comments: